What Is Testosterone?
Testosterone is naturally produced hormone by the testes and the adrenal glands. It is what puts hair on a man’s chest and is the force behind his sex drive.
It is also known as the sex hormone and plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissue such as the testis and prostate as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass. Testosterone production starts to increase significantly during puberty and begins to decrease after the age of 30 or so.
What Causes Low Testosterone?
After age 30, most men begin experiencing a gradual decreasing testosterone level. Some other causes for low testosterone levels are:
- Injury or loss of testicles
- Radiation treatment for cancer
- Medications with hormones
- Chronic illness
- Chronic kidney failure
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Abuse of Anabolic steroids.
What Are The Symptoms Of Low Testosterone?
Our day-to-day lives also affect the testosterone levels as due to the different lifestyle compared to 40 years back, we tend to now sleep less, have a comparative increasing amount of stress, and have a dependence on unhealthy foods such as fast foods which all lead to an overall low quality of life.
A decreasing or low testosterone level can have effects such as:
- weight gain
- loss of muscle mass
- diminished libido
What Are The Differences Between Someone With Low Testosterone And A Well-Maintained Testosterone Level?
- Someone with low testosterone would have an increase in body fat; especially in the abdominal region whereas someone with a well-maintained testosterone level will a low body fat ratio.
- Muscle mass and organ health also decreases for those with low Testosterone compared to a high muscle mass with a healthy heart and other organs in the man with a well-maintained testosterone level.
- One of the most significant effects of low T is a decreased libido and sex drive as well as erection problems. This is very different to the man with the well-maintained testosterone level as he will have a strong erection with high sex drive.
- This leads to how the man with the well maintained testosterone level has high confidence and an elevated mood which is in stark contrast to the man with low T who has to deal with constant fatigue, depression and a lack of focus.
- Anyone with a low testosterone level should consider the use of testosterone level boosters as the boosters can change their lives for the better with the many benefits mentioned.
How To Check For Low Testosterone?
- The best way is to have your doctor measure the amount of testosterone in your blood.
- However, you can check if you have any of the above-mentioned symptoms
- Note that Testosterone Replacement Therapy like Anabolic steroids are not to be taken without your doctor’s approval or recommendation as they lead to a disaster every time they are abused.
What Is The Alternative To Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
There is a multitude of products available online but while they provide you with great heaven-defying promises, they are almost all scams and lies. What you want is something that is made from natural ingredients, produced in a reputable country and has the approval of the medical community. One such health supplement is TestoRip X which not only boosts your testosterone levels naturally; it also reignites the lost sex drive and desires of your heart.